NMN (Nicotinamide Mononucleotide)
NMN stands for nicotinamide mononucleotide, a molecule naturally occurring in all life forms. At the molecular level, it is a ribo-nucleotide, which is a basic structural unit of the nucleic acid RNA. Structurally, the molecule is composed of a nicotinamide group, a ribose and a phosphate group (Figure 1). NMN is the direct precursor of the essential molecule nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) and is considered a key component to increase NAD+ levels in cells.
NAD+ is an essential coenzyme required for life and cellular functions. Enzymes are catalysts that make biochemical reactions possible. Coenzymes are ‘helper’ molecules that enzymes need in order to function.
NAD+ is the most abundant molecule in the body besides water, and without it, an organism would die. NAD+ is used by many proteins throughout the body, such as the sirtuins, which repair damaged DNA. It is also important for mitochondria, which are the powerhouses of the cell and generate the chemical energy that our bodies use.
NAD+ Functions as a Coenzyme in Mitochondria.
NAD+ Helps Control and Repair DNA Damage.
NAD+ Helps Anti-Aging, improve Metabolic Disorders,immune system and protect Heart.
Statistics have shown that COVID-19 disproportionately infects older adults. About 13.4 percent of patients 80 or older die from COVID-19, compared to 1.25 percent and 0.06 percent of those in their 50s and 20s. A recent study from the University of Oxford that analyzed 17.4 million UK adults showed age is the most substantial risk factor associated with COVID-19 death. Other risk factors include being male, uncontrolled diabetes and severe asthma.
Asia:Korea, Japan, Singapore, Hongkong, Indonesia, Malaysia,the Philippines,Vietnam,Turkey, Pakistan,India.
North America: USA, Canada
Latin America: Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Colombia, Chile,Peru, Ecuador,El Salvador
Europe: Germany, France, UK,Belgium, Holland,Spain, Italy, Romania, Poland, Czech,Switzerland
CIS: Russia, Belarus,Ukraine,Uzbekistan,Kazakhstan
Oceania: Australia, New Zealand.
Packing: 5kg, 10kg,25kg or upon clients’ packing request
FOB Port: Beijing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Tianjin, Ningbo, Guangzhou,Dalian, Yantai
Lead Time: 7-10days for Natural Ingredients, 30-35days for Contract Manufacturing Supplements
Payment Method: T/T Advance, Irrevocable L/C at sight, DP sight,Western Union, PayPal.
We can negotiate about the payment terms and we give payment delay for our strategic business partners.
• Bluebay’s main business are for Natural Herbal Ingredients, Sports Nutrition,Dietary Supplements and we are professional to control Heavy Metals, Residual Solvents and Microbial Limit and Bulk Density for practical application.
• The CEO of Bluebay has 14 YEARS’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
• Bluebay accepts small trial orders and free sample is available.
• Bluebay is near many pharmaceutical factories and ports, we can ship the cargo out very fast.
• Bluebay has SOP to manage the quality system according to cGMP.
• Bluebay is the dynamic facility with ISO9001, Halal, Kosher, Organic and Vegan Certificate.
• Bluebay accepts Contract Manufacturing for NMN Supplements against client’s formula and Private Label and we can SAVE cost for you.
• Bluebay serves the customer with ONE-STOP solution with multiple requirements.